Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nolan chooses Catwoman and Bane



To be played By Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy,respectively for his 3rd film titled the Dark Knight Rises.

Nolan on Hathaway "I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Anne Hathaway, who will be a fantastic addition to our ensemble as we complete our story"

Nolan on Hardy "I am delighted to be working with Tom again and excited to watch him bring to life our new interpretation of one of Batman's most formidable enemies."

The Dark Knight Rises is slated for release on July 20, 2012.
I'm not to big on Catwoman was a villain, I wouldn't have confidence in anyone but Nolan and I am sure he knows exactly what he's doing.Hopefully Anna Hathaway can pull this off.As for Bane I only know little bits about him,main thing is that he broke Batman's back at one point.Definitely sounds like some interesting choices.

And I do remember a ton of people including myself who raised eyebrows at Ledger being cast as the Joker and look how that turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment